Sunday, February 2, 2014

I've been a big fan of Stampin' Up for awhile now. In the last few years, I've regularly attended several workshops where my love for Stampin' Up grew. I had been contemplating joining for awhile, and last October they ran a special to join for $25. I couldn't resist!!!

My current housing situation isn't really conducive to holding workshops -- but I'm gonna give it my best shot. So far, it's been mostly about enjoying my consultant discount.

But I did recently sent out an invite for a workshop and was pleasantly surprised at the response.

This was the offering:

The first card at the top of this post is based on a Mojo Monday sketch that I found. I originally made it for a Demonstrator swap, then decided it would make a great card for a workshop.

The other card that I picked was one I CASE'd from Pinterest. Gotta love Pinterest!!!

Anyway, based on the the response to my first offering, I hope it will be the first of many workshops. And I definitely hope it will be the first of many cards.

I would eventually like to start a monthly handmade card swap. I just love creating and giving handmade cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment